Join for free and connect with our local tech scene
Stay on top of the latest companies and upcoming events with our weekly newsletter, and be counted among the people building the future of your local tech community.
Adhoc and scheduled presentations on topics of interest, participate and contribute on chapter projects with anything from writing documentation to writing or testing code.
We welcome all parties, from the very Novice > Professionals.
'A Good Security Technologist is one that finds a problem that no one else can find. A Great Security Technologist is one that finds a problem that no one else can see.'
Things to Know
- CPE credits will credited for those who possess certifications that require it.
- Security food is usually defined as pizza and wings.
- Please arrive a little early for Meet and Greet if you are able.
- We are a resource, leverage us a such.
- Trial and error is how we did it; will give you a head-start. Just ask.
6:00 - 6:30 Meet and Greet
6:30 - 6:45 OWASP Chapter Meeting Announcements
6:45- 7:00 Fire Talks
7:00 - 7:45 Presentation (Speaker)
7:45 - 8.00: Q & A session
8:00 - 8:15 Closing Remarks and Dismissal